HEIRS.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Grace Ferland (admin.)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Auteur Message
Grace Ferland
• FONDATRICE;
  HERITIERE D'AMARYLLIS.

Grace Ferland

Age : 32 Date d'inscription : 08/02/2009 Nombre de messages : 50 Pseudo : Melody. Music : Scarecrow and Fungus - Regina Spektor. Quote :

Grace Ferland (admin.) Vide
MessageSujet: Grace Ferland (admin.)   Grace Ferland (admin.) EmptyJeu 19 Fév - 14:58

Grace Ferland.

Grace Ferland (admin.) Pianoxd4

« You really wanna know everything about me ? I don't even know you yet. You're my boss, Mr. DeWitt. But if you're insisting... okay well, my name's Grace. Grace Michelle Joy Ferland, the little daddy's girl. I'm the third child of the Ferland family, you see, that family whose Dad's Cremone mayor. We're not rich. We're normal people, living in a little house in a residential borrough in that little city named Cremone, Idaho. You really wanna know ? Wait, first, I'll play a little song on the piano. That's the reason why you told me to come, isn't it ? »
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://heirs.forumactif.org
Grace Ferland
• FONDATRICE;
  HERITIERE D'AMARYLLIS.

Grace Ferland

Age : 32 Date d'inscription : 08/02/2009 Nombre de messages : 50 Pseudo : Melody. Music : Scarecrow and Fungus - Regina Spektor. Quote :

MessageSujet: Re: Grace Ferland (admin.)   Grace Ferland (admin.) EmptyVen 20 Fév - 18:05

« I was born in Cremone St James Hospital. I grew up in Cremone, I went to school in Cremone, I had been graduated in Cremone High and now I'm about to be graduated in University of Cremone. I'm the child of this city. Everyone knows me. Every each person in that bloody city knows who is my dad, who is my mom, and what the hell are my siblings doin' of their lifes. That's not a real life, I now feel like I had always lived in a reality show, like Big Brother. Until that freaky day, when it's been like 50 years that the Sodavonitch family left the city. Now I'm wondering about the reasons why I'm still here. »

« GRACIE - Mom, I got an A in Maths !
      MICHELLE - Good job, honey ! Carl, did you hear that ? Gracie got an A in Mathematics !
      CARL - I'm proud of you, daughter.

Gracie was eleven. She was a cute little girl, thin, small, with long and straight dark brown hair. Just like her mom, Michelle. Gracie smiled. Her sister Joanie, freshmen-to-be, entered in the little house just after her. She was different ; tall, strong, soccer-player with dark short hair, Joanie was pretty but in a different way. Joanie wasn't as smily and kind as her sister. She was acting more like a little boy. She didn't get good rates at school, came back at home dirty after a soccer match and had boymates in class. Michelle stared at the earth stained shirt and jeans. Joanie didn't say a thing ; she put a hand on Gracie's shoulder and then went into her room, closed the door behind her. Michelle sighed. She faced Gracie and took a cookie on the kitchen table.
      GRACIE - No thanks, mom, I'm not hungry. I'm gonna practice the piano. I'll be in my room if you need me.
      Michelle and Carl glanced at each other. Gracie wasn't like all the other little girls at school, she was more mature and more adult. The family situation could explain it. Stewart, her brother she loved, argued frequently with the parents about his studies ; he didn't want to enter Cremone University and wanted to work as a mechanic, with cars. And Joanie... it's been like they all denied Joan. Excepted Stewart and Gracie. Joanie was the ugly little duck of the family, she was different. They all seemed to be a happy family, but Gracie suffered of that constant tension between parents and sons. »

« Life wasn't still cool and happy. I was still the cutie little girl, but seeing my siblings suffer without me, it teared me down. High school had been like a delivrance for me. I was free, my sister was free to do what she wanted too, my brother left the family's home and settled with his girlfriend Laura, working as a mechanic. My parents were a little angry, but it was better than before. »

« Grace s'assit au fond de la classe et adressa un sourire à sa voisine, une grande blonde aux dents impeccablement rangées. C'était son premier jour au lycée de Cremone, elle était une petite Freshmen, parmi toutes ces têtes connues et inconnues. Grace avait choisi quelques options comme physique ou biologie, en vue de faire la fac de médecine plus tard. Grace fut appellée par la blonde à côté d'elle. Elle parlait avec un fort accent européen, un peu latino, espagnol ou italien. Elle était très jolie, grande et mince, une fille tout droit sortie d'un magazine de mode.
      GIULIA - Hey, er - do you know where I can have lunch afterwards ?
      GRACIE - Oh, I'll show you, if you want to... I'm Grace. Grace Ferland.
      GIULIA - Giulia Sciotto. From the Big Apple, bum !
      GRACIE - Not only New York, uh ? Spain ? Italy ?
      GIULIA - Italy, right.
      Grace apprécia instantanément la jeune fille en face d'elle. Giulia et Grace discutèrent longuement pendant les jours qui suivirent leur rencontre. Tout le monde les voyait déjà comme les BFF de la classe, en moins racoleuses et garces. C'étaient deux filles appréciées et respectées, autant par leurs excellentes notes que leur comportement, agréables, souriantes, toujours prêtes à rendre service. Grace et Giulia restèrent tout le lycée dans la même classe. Ce n'est qu'avant leur remise de diplôme qu'elles décidèrent chacune de quelle matière elles allaient étudier à l'université ; Giulia opta pour les sciences politiques, Grace pour la médecine, comme convenu avec ses parents. Elles se disent tout, savent tout l'une de l'autre. Lorsqu'elles le souhaitent, l'une entre chez l'autre comme dans un moulin, Giulia connait la famille Ferland par coeur, mais Grace n'a jamais rencontré la famille de Giulia. Cependant Grace pouvait entrer dans la chambre de Giulia à l'université sans frapper, elle avait même une clé, comme Giulia en avait une de la maison des Ferland. »
Grace Ferland
• FONDATRICE;
  HERITIERE D'AMARYLLIS.

Grace Ferland

MessageSujet: Re: Grace Ferland (admin.)   Grace Ferland (admin.) EmptyVen 20 Fév - 20:50

« Grace se leva. Elle s'arrêta de parler et s'assit au piano. Trent DeWitt était toujours derrière le comptoir, appuyé sur ses avant-bras. Puis elle entama une mélodie, chantant au son du piano. Grace apprenait le piano depuis qu'elle était enfant. Une de ses échappatoires quand ca n'allait pas bien chez elle. Elle avait une voix douce et cristalline, pleine d'émotion, plus comme une chanteuse de folk que de rock ou de pop. Grace aimait jouer. Elle était plutôt du genre calme et posée, souriante et patiente. Giulia contrastait. Elle était dynamique, extravertie. Grace retira ses mains du clavier. Elle se tourna vers Trent. Ce type, elle ne le connaissait que depuis une quinzaine de minutes, mais déjà elle sentait bien qu'il se passait quelque chose, un peu comme quand elle avait rencontré Giulia. Grace se leva et vint s'appuyer sur les avant-bras sur le comptoir, en face de Trent DeWitt. Grace replaca ses longs cheveux noirs derrière son oreille.
    - So, can I work for you ? I need money to finish college. It's difficult to follow long studies. I'm near the end, but it's still hard.
    - You sing very well. You'll be perfect for that job, Grace.
    Trent DeWitt lui sourit. Grace fut à la limite du rougissement, et le tabouret du piano tomba. Elle n'avait pas encore parlé de cet aspect de sa personnalité, si on pouvait dire cela comme ca.
    - Er - well, I've to say... I'm a Heir. Amaryllis' one. You know, all of these Cremone people who are doing strange things. Stuff is moving or dropping out when I feel special, like embarrassed or angry.
    Trent DeWitt ne dit rien. Grace fronca les sourcils.
    - Am I still hired ?
    - Sure, if you promise to control your emotions... I don't want any scandal for too much salt in a soup or a customer dropped out of his chair.
    Grace eut un rire.
    - You seem worried about something, Grace.
    - I didn't talk to you about Jackson.
    - Is he your boyfriend ?
    - He's a childhood friend. He seems to feel a little more for me these days. I - I don't know what to do with him.
    - So your heart is worried too.
    Grace leva les yeux vers Trent.
    - Are you flirting with me, Mr. DeWitt ? dit-elle d'un ton amusé.
    - I wouldn't dare.
    Il souriait en disant cela, son visage à quelques dizaines de centimètres de celui de Grace.
    - Can I offer you something to drink ? »
Grace Ferland
• FONDATRICE;
  HERITIERE D'AMARYLLIS.

Grace Ferland

MessageSujet: Re: Grace Ferland (admin.)   Grace Ferland (admin.) EmptyVen 20 Fév - 21:51

« JACKSON - Hi, Grace ! You're Grace Ferland, right ?
      Grace se retourna. Elle était ici pour visiter l'université de Cremone, et voilà qu'elle tombait sur Jackson Cody, un de ses amis d'enfance, un camarade de classe de primaire. Elle était drôlement surprise de le croiser ici, sur la pelouse de Cremone University, un sticker collé sur sa poitrine indiquant son prénom. Grace eut un sourire et désigna son autocollant à elle.
      GRACIE - Well, Jackson, no one can hide you anything !
      JACKSON - How're you doin' ?
      Gracie haussa les épaules.
      GRACIE - Not so bad, I'm visiting but I'm sure to be here in two months.
      JACKSON - What're you takin' ?
      GRACIE - Medical department.
      Jackson émit un sifflement impressionné.
      JACKSON - Wow. Cool.
      GRACIE - And what're you taking ?
      JACKSON - Nothing. I'm here with my girlfriend Jenna, but I'm going to the police school, like, two years to study and fluuuuushh - dropped into the wild world of policemen.
      Gracie rit. C'était bien de revoir des gens qu'elle n'avait pas croisés depuis plusieurs années, et à vrai dire, depuis ses douze ans, Jackson n'avait pas tellement changé. Toujours agréable compagnie, toujours souriant et c'était toujours un ami. Grace ignorait pourtant que quelques mois plus tard, Jackson en avait terminé avec cette Jenna. Lui qui était plutôt coureur, il avait arrêté suite à ses retrouvailles avec Grace. Ca avait mis mal à l'aise la jeune fille ; pour elle, Jackson n'était que son meilleur ami, ce qui était déjà beaucoup. Jackson et Giulia ne s'aimaient pas vraiment. Quand il venait à la maison, Michelle confondait toujours nom et prénom et l'appelait Cody au lieu de Jackson. Récemment, Jackson agissait avec beaucoup d'ambiguité, et elle hésitait entre mettre cartes sur table, ou bien laisser courir. Ce qu'elle ne voulait pas, c'était perdre un ami. »

« I never thought I could talk so much about me with someone I don't know, Mr. DeWitt.
    - Please call me Trent.
    - Yeah, Trent. You must have been bored about my boring life, not to repeat myself. What d'you wanna know more ?
    - Tell me how did you react when you did... those thing. The Amaryllis thing.
    - Do you ? I was like, angry with Jackson. He said things which were embarrassing me, and I started to yell at him, to stop him. I didn't wanted to hurt him, but it bothered me so much - my feelings were opposed, I didn't know what I wanted. And the light on the ceiling started to light off, then light on, things were moving and dropping off the table in the kitchen. He was scared, and took my hand, pulling me out of the house. He had never been scared because of me, just because of something made me suffer. He's so kind. Well, you know everything about me, Trent, but I don't know anything about you excepted your name.
    - I don't talk very much about me.
    - Okay. »
Grace Ferland
• FONDATRICE;
  HERITIERE D'AMARYLLIS.

Grace Ferland

MessageSujet: Re: Grace Ferland (admin.)   Grace Ferland (admin.) EmptySam 21 Fév - 17:55

« The thing was that Trent and me became closer friends. I don't know what he's really thinking about me. Stewart seem to the bothered by Trent. I don't know why. He's nice, and takes care of me when I work. He's sincere. He's my friend, not as close as Jackson or Giulia are, but he's a very good friend. »

HORS-JEU . . . . . . . . . .
      PSEUDO - Melody.
      AGE - 16.
      COMMENT AVEZ-VOUS DENICHE LE FORUM ? /
      COMMENTAIRES SUR LE FORUM - /
      FREQUENCE DE CONNEXION - Week-end en scolaire, tous les jours en vacances.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Grace Ferland (admin.)   Grace Ferland (admin.) Empty

Grace Ferland (admin.)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1